AIM
magma100

3D Orbit 3D Orbit

Really Cool

The music is incredible!!!!

Pez39 Pez39

Im honored to be used in your first submission

Alright heres what I think... I believe in doin your own thing and not being concerned with what the majority thinks. I guess you made this for shock value, and you did a good job.

Things I liked- Amazing Music :P, great synching of audio and video, I thought the animation was great for your first flash.

Things It coulda done with out- If you wanted it to get a higher score I woulda first changed the crusifying scene cause that will upset alot of people and make them vote 0, It was also to short- the song doesn't end there you didnt get to the snare or guitar riff. I would recommend building on what you have. extend it another minute or so (Make it as violent and disgusting as you can, just leave out any religous stuff). If you want any ideas just email me.

Your off to a great start. make sure to use more of my audio in your submissions for the future. I can even custom make you something Ü.

Subliminal Subliminal

I refuse to give it a 5. i think fo myself

I just didnt enjoy watching it. i maybe enjoyed 10 seconds of it. Got very old fast.

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

Nice visuals, but i felt myself turning gay...

Art Direction worked. I didnt get the story or the style much.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

I want the full game.

started off good but i was disapointed when i wasnt able to move. i liked the animation style.

Artificial High 3 Artificial High 3

I liked some of the animation, but bad music.

Some interesting animation. A couple funny violent parts. I did not enjoy the music. Has very good potential.